1. ~report the user
1. Verbal warning to please chill out or leave the room.
2. ~quiet [time] <#channel> <username> <reason> to quiet problematic users in #tripsit.
3. ~report <user> and discuss the problem with other staff in #teamtripsit.
4. Join #tripsit.me, say ~teamtripsit, and give detailed information to the staff.
When you receive a ~report about a user, or witness the activity yourself:
1. Check the rules matrix for a general idea of how certain situations should be dealt with https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AfBh2--ymg6fbyUnb3Lv191cfjyD9ogqMSEhOgmd5og/edit#gid=0 (please note this may be slightly out of date, ask if you are unsure)
2. Verbal warning to please chill out.
3. ~quiet the user for a specified time limit.
4. Talk to the user.
5. ~warn the user (if necessary) providing information about the encounter.
6. If a ~warn is not necessary, ~notify #tripsit.me of the outcome of the interaction.
7. If the above ~quiet was not timed, remember to undo the quiet.
Thanks for reading! <3