1. Everything you post on the internet is recorded in some way and can/will make it's way back to you: It is for your own safety and the safety of the network that these rules are in place.
2. Any communication that you transmit to TripSit should be considered non-confidential, and you agree that TripSit will not be liable or responsible if information that belongs to you is intercepted or used by an unintended recipient.
3. TripSit does not monitor private communications, however it should be assumed that any other party is logging what they see in public chat or a private message.
4. As a user you agree to any information you have entered in a public chat or forum being stored in a database.
I. These cookies do not contain any of the registration information you have entered; they serve only to improve your viewing experience.
6. TripSit provides a Tor hidden service to protect the identity of users, and you are welcome to use this hidden service at your own discretion.
7. While personal information (including but not limited to your name, email, and IP) will not be disclosed to any third party without your prior consent, the managers cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
8. TripSit will not share member information with any party, unless the member has violated the TripSit User Agreement, in which case TripSit may take all necessary measures to ensure its security, including publishing the information or sharing it with private investigators.
9. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, TripSit has put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online
10. Any unauthorized access to this system is prohibited and is subject to criminal and civil penalties under Federal Laws including but not limited to Public Laws 83-703 and 99-474.
11. IP addresses may be recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
12. You agree that TripSit and its managers have the right to remove, edit, move or close any submitted data at anytime should they choose to.
13. TripSit is an informational and community resource which does not advocate breaking any laws.