Classification: Opiate/Downer/Sedative/Painkiller/SNRI/Reuptake inhibitor of serotonin and of norepinephrine
- 150mg-200mg (No tolerance)
- 200mg-250mg (Medium-High tolerance)
- 300mg-400mg (Very High tolerance, WARNING: Seizure threshold is DANGEROUSLY lowered at this point)
- 400mg+ (Extremely High tolerance, potentially fatal for new users WARNING: Seizure threshold is DANGEROUSLY lowered at this point)
- Oral: 1-2 hours
- Oral: 3-4 hours
- Long onset, slowly building to a peak by hour 4 with maximum blood concnetration acheived near hour 4.5
- Half-life: 5.5-7 hours
- Other CNS depressants
The following products may react negatively with tramadol and may cause overdose if mixed together.
- Tramadol effects serotonin levels in the brain. For this reason it is reccomended to taper on, and taper off use. This drug has very little potential for abuse, due to it being a WEAK opiate agonist.
Do not drive or operate machinery while under the influence of tramadol.
- Pain relief
- Elevated mood
- Overall feeling of contentedness
Some users may experience
- CNS depression
- hot/cold flashes
- Urinary retention (difficulty urinating)
In high doses, overdoses, or in patients not tolerant to opiates, tramadol can cause shallow breathing, bradycardia, cold-clammy skin, apnea, hypotension, miosis, circulatory collapse, respiratory arrest, and death.
Don't take any more tramadol than you are prescribed.
We cannot stress this enough. If you have a history of seizures, we strongly urge you to stay away from tramadol as a recreational substance.
By itself, it can decrease the seizure threshold. When combined with SSRIs, tricyclic antidepressants, or in patients with epilepsy, the seizure threshold is further decreased. Seizures have been reported in humans receiving excessive single oral doses (700 mg) or large intravenous doses (300 mg). However, there have been several rare cases of people having grand-mal seizures at doses as low as 100–400 mg orally.
Do not consume alcohol or other drugs while under the influence of Tramadol