All commands prefaced with ~
There's also a web interface at http://tripbot.tripsit.me/
- ~report [#channel] <user> [reason for reporting]
- Report a user in a channel for a reason. This command can either be run publicly in a channel or anonymously in a PM to the bot. The result of using this command will be that all of the users which are currently marked as operators in the reporting channel will receive a PM telling them a user has been reported, by whom, in which channel and why. If there is an administrative channel for the reporting channel (e.g. ##channel), the report will be posted there as well.
- TripSit Specific
- ~drug <drug> [property]
- Displays properties of drugs. Properties include summary, dose, onset, duration, effects, comeup. after-effects, avoid, potentiators, detection, wiki, tolerance
- Ex: "~drug 2cb dose" will generate the recommended dosages for 2cb
- ~factsheet <drug>
- Links to a web-page containing quick facts about a drug and linking to its wiki page for more information.
- ~setdrug <drug> <property> <info>
- Sets the property with the info you provided
- Ex: ~setdrug 2cb effects giggling, halucinations, etc.
- Staff only.
- ~rmdrug <drug> [property]
- removes the property from the factsheet
- Staff only.
- ~bconvert <amount> <benzo1> <benzo2>
- converts dosage of one benzo to another
- Ex: ~bconvert 2mg xanax klonopin
- ~tripsit [user]
- Ask for help in #tripsit. Messages all tripsitters and posts a message in #drugs and #tripsitvip. [user] is optional.
- After issuing this command, you will be PMed by tripbot when an unrecognised (new) user comes into #tripsit and may need help.
- Clears the notifies you missed while logged off
- ~timezone <timezone>
- Set a timezone preference with tripbot (default: UTC), notifications on the web will use this timezone. See here for timezone names: http://momentjs.com/timezone/
- e.g. ~timezone Europe/London
- ~qadd <category> = <quote>
- Add a new quote to the database.
- The following modifiers can be used inside the quote text:
- ~~category~~ - Includes text from a random quote in given category
- ~~-nick-~~ - Includes the nick of the user displaying the quote
- ~~-nicks-~~ - Includes the nick of a random user in the current channel
- ~q <category>
- Display a random quote from a given category.
- Show a random quote from the database.
- ~title <category>
- Use this command to get a URL to the indicated quote category
- ~qsearch <category> = <needle>
- Search a category for quotes including the given text.
- ~qcount [category]
- Show the number of quotes stored in the given category, or if called without a category it will show the total number of quotes in the database.
- Generate a random imgur image and post a link to it in the channel. Only returns images that are greater than 500x500 and omits common screen shot sizes.
- Uses imgur's built in API to return results. Returns less random images that generally have large numbers of views and are tagged.
- The truly random imgur search.
- ~flashy <colour> <message>
- Give a link to a page hosted by the flashy module which produces big flashing text in the given colour.
- ~ud <word to define>
- Returns the first Urban Dictionary definition for the headword provided.
- Note: If tripbot does not find a quote when you use ~category it will search UD.
- ~xkcd [number]
- Returns a link to the xkcd comic specified, or the latest one if [number] is not given. Use '*' to return a link to a random comic.
- ~rt <search term>
- ~listening [user]
- Displays currently playing track according to a user's Last.FM profile.
- Returns result for the user running the command if [user] is not specified
- ~set lastfm <username>
- Assigns your Last.FM account to tripbot for ~listening
- ~usage <command>
- Show usage information for a given command.
- ~help <command>|<module>
- Link module help for a module given either the module name or the name of a command belonging to a module.
- ~js <things and stuff>
- For regular users, there is the ~js command, which is completely sandboxed, but can still be used for calculation and the like.
- Spelling Corrections
- Allows you to run regex replaces on both your own and others messages. One may run a regex on their own last message like so:
- > user: I like turtles
- > user: s/turtles/pizza/
- One may run a regex on another user's last message simple by highlighting the nick before the pattern:
- > batman: I like TURTLES
- > user: batman: s/turtles/pizza/i
- ~ignore <module>
- Ignore a given module. If the user does not specify a module, or provides an invalid one a list of modules which are available to ignore will be given.
- Modules you can ignore are: spotify, github, js, link, quotes, report, spelling, poll, regex, youare, kick.
- Example: Say ~ignore spelling to not have tripbot correct your spelling for you.
- ~unignore <module>
- Unignore a previously ignored module. If the user does not specify a module, or provides an invalid choice a list of modules which are currently ignored will be given.
- ~wr <input>
- Sends a search input to Wolfram Alpha and returns the result
- ~newpoll <pollname> options=[each,poll,option] [Poll Description]
- Creates a new poll with the given name, options and descriptions. From this point people will be able to use the ~vote command to cast their vote in the poll.
- ~addoption <pollname> <newoption>
- Using this command you can add a given option to a poll you are the creator of.
- ~rmoption <pollname> <optiontoremove>
- Using this command you can remove a given option from a poll you are the creator of.
- ~vote <pollname> <option>
- Cast your vote for the given option in the given poll. If you have already cast your vote in the given poll, your vote will be changed to the new option you have provided.
- ~pdesc <pollname>
- Show the full description for a given poll name along with its available voting options.
- Verbal warning, Quiet, Formal Warning, Ban (should be used in this order)
- ~notify [#channel] <message>
- Notify staff of a channel of a message. This can be run in either PM or in the channel. If notifyVoice is set, voiced users will also receive notifications.
- ~quiet [time] [#channel] <user> [reason]
- ~unquiet [#channel] <user>
- ~warn <user> <reason>
- ~rmwarning <user> = <warn>
- This will add a warning to the user and show a link to all warnings of that user in #tripsit.me
- ~cban [#channel] <user> [reason]
- Ban a user from a channel.
- ~nban [time] <user> [reason] [#kline or #specialk]
- Ban a user from the network
- Only used by Moderators and above.
- kline and #specialk tags will also automatically k-line the user
- Make sure other staff members agree with your actions
- ~nunban <user> [reason]
- Unban a user from the network.
- ~alias [user]
- If an alias is provided, this command will return the primary user for which this is an alias for. If a primary user is provided, it will return a confirmation of this fact and a count of how many aliases belong to the user.
- ~setaliasparent <newparent>
- Set a nick which is currently serving as an alias to the primary user, while setting what was previously the primary user as an alias of the new primary user. Requires moderator level access by default.
- ~mergeusers <primaryuser> <secondaryuser>
- This command merges two nicks which are recorded as primary users into one user. The secondary user and all of their aliases will be merged under primaryuser. Requires moderator level access by default.
- ~ban <user> [command]
- Ban a user from using a command. Command may be replaced with '*,' which will ban a user from use of all commands. Users banned from all commands will still be subject to module listeners.
- ~unban <user> [command]
- Unban a user from using a given command. If a user was previously banned using the '*' wildcard, they may also be unbanned from such by replacing command with an asterisk here as well.
- ~say <target> <message>
- Have DBot post the given message in the given channel (uses the server from which you are sending the message). <target> may be a channel name, '@' to specify the current channel, or a user's nick to have him send the message to the user as a PM.
- ~rmlast <category>
- Remove the last quote added to a given category.
- Show how many quotes are currently in the removal cache, and whether they will be randomly removed.
- ~rm <category> = <quote>
- Remove a given quote from the given category.
- List of quotes to be deleted: http://nourishedcloud.com:1337/quoteremovals
- Confirm that the quotes currently in the removal cache are okay to be removed, and permanently delete them.
- Re-instate the quotes that are currently in the removal cache back into the main quote database.
- ~join <channel>
- ~part <channel>
- ~opme [channel]
- Gives the caller ops in a given channel if possible. If called without a channel, it will attempt to give the caller ops in the current channel.
Admin Commands (Reality only)
- Perform a git pull, and then execute the 'reload' command. Saves a lot of time updating!
- Reload all of the modules currently in use by DBot. By using this, all module functionality should be reloadable and replaceable without having to restart the bot or interrupt the connection to the server.
- ~load <module>
- Load a new module. This works by adding a module name to the roster and then triggering a reload of all modules, at which point the new module is actually loaded by the standard DBot process.
- ~unload <module>
- Unload a currently loaded module. This removes the module, and then triggers a reload of all modules.
Most commands below can be done in PM as well. Contact CustaiCo for any problems with tob
- !seen <nick>
- When was a user last seen?
- !lastspoke <nick>
- When did tob last see a user talk?
- !bing <search>
- Searches Bing and gives top 3 results
- !news <search>
- Gets top headline for a news search from Bing
- !business !entertain !health !politics !sports !usnews !worldnews !tech
- !image <search>
- Finds a random image on the top 50 results returned by Bing. Adult filter is deactivated
- !spell <query>
- Attempts to find a spelling correction for the query
- !wa <query>
- !hmacsha256 <key> <message>
- Calculates a hmac on the message using the bytes of the key phrase as the key
Thanatos primarily works with tripbot to handle filtering for racial slurs, known-sourcing site links, spam/flood protection, and assorted shenanigans. Due to thana's specific design philosophy, coding strategy, and quality of his scripts (none, for all of those), he sometimes has really /fun/ and sometimes exciting bugs. Please ping toasterlizard on irc/telegram when thana's acting strange or it seems like his insidey-parts are broken. <3
All commands prefaced with %
- %amode <mode> [mask]
- Sets <mode> in all channels thanatos is opped in
- Ex: %amode +zq *!*@tripsit/sysop/toasterlizard
- %aq <mask>
- Quiets <mask> in all channels thanatos is opped in
- Example: %aq *!*@tripsit/sysop/toasterlizard
- %aunq <mask>
- Unquiets <mask> in all channels thanatos is opped in
- Example: %aunq *!*@tripsit/sysop/toasterlizard
- %findnicks <nick>
- Searches for past connections/disconnections of <nick> and returns previously used IPs and nicks
- Ex: %findnicks Sqwonk
- %grepbans <string> <#channel>
- Checks the ban/quiet list in <#channel> for everything matching <string>
- Ex: "%grepbans 50.153 #drugs", "%grepbans Gordon #drugs"
- Forces findnicks to update itself immediately (normally updates every five minutes)
- %akill on
- Turns on DNSBL auto-kill for "Possibly Naughty" connections
- %akill off
- Turns off DNSBL auto-kill for "Possibly Naughty" connections
- %op [#channel] <nick>
- Ops <nick> in either [#channel] or (if [#channel] is not specified) the current channel
- Ex: %op #drugs toasterlizard
- %deop [#channel] <nick>
- De-ops <nick> in either [#channel] or (if [#channel] is not specified) the current channel
- Ex: %deop #drugs toasterlizard
- %voice [#channel] <nick>
- Voices <nick> in either [#channel] or (if [#channel] is not specified) the current channel
- Ex: %voice #drugs toasterlizard
- %devoice [#channel] <nick>
- De-voices <nick> in either [#channel] or (if [#channel] is not specified) the current channel
- Ex: %devoice #drugs toasterlizard
- %join <#channel>
- Join the channel <#channel>
- Ex: %join #pantaloons
- %part <#channel>
- Leaves the channel <#channel>
- Ex: %part #pantaloons
- %act <#channel> <action>
- Performs <action> in <#channel>
- Ex: %act #drugs hugs tripbot
- %say <#channel> <text>
- Messages <#channel> with <text>
- Ex: %say #drugs tripbot: ily <3