LSA is the generalized name for a class of psychedelic seeds and plants, along with some fungi, that contain the chemical Ergine. Ergine is a potent psychoactive and a precursor to synthesizing LSD.
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds (HBWR)
Light: 1-2 seeds
Common: 2-6 seeds
Strong: 6-14 seeds
Heavy: 14 seeds+
Morning Glory seeds
Light: 50-100 seeds
Common: 100-250 seeds
Strong: 250-400 seeds
Heavy: 400+ seeds
Onset: 30-180 minutes
Duration: 4-10 hours
After-effects: Some users report a hangover, characterized by a feeling of mental sluggishness and dulled emotions.
- Mood lift
- Feelings of insight
- Therapeutic psychological reflection (introspective thoughts and discussions)
- Increased interest in areas of thought that are normally ignored
- Increase in giggling and laughing
- Sensory enhancement (taste, smell, etc.)
- Closed- and open-eyed visuals including trails, color shifts, brightening, etc.
- Pupil dilation
- Sedation of the body and mind
- Change in perception of time
- Looping, patterned, out-of-control thinking
- Slight increase in heart rate
- Long lasting "afterglow" of effects
- Increased anxiety/paranoia
- Muscular tightness, particularly in the legs, back, and jaw
- Abdominal cramping
- Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD)
Ergine, the active component in LSA, is schedule III in the USA. It is considered a precursor to LSD.
However, plant seeds containing ergine are legal to purchase and possess, but not consume.
Morning Glory seeds containing ergine